In the previous article Sexiest Sports Women – I, we have discussed about bottom 5 sexiest sports women.. Here is the list of Top 5 sexiest sports women according to us.
5. Ashley Harkleroad, is an American tennis player. Born in Rossville, Georgia, Harkleroad reached a career-high ranking of no. 39 on June 9, 2003. Harkleroad started playing tennis at age four.
This American tennis pro decided to pose for Playboy while recovering from surgery to remove an ovarian cyst in 2008. The hottie is now a happily married mother of two with former pro player Chuck Adams.
4. Natalie Anne Coughlin Hall is an American competition swimmer and twelve-time Olympic medalist. Ten days before her 20th birthday in 2002, she became the first woman ever to swim the 100-meter backstroke in under a minute.
3. Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva is a retired Russian tennis player. Dementieva won the singles gold medal at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, having previously won the silver medal at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney.
2. Anna Sergeyevna Kournikova is a Russian American retired professional tennis player. Her appearance and celebrity status made her one of the best known tennis stars worldwide, despite her never winning a WTA singles title. Anna Kournikova was born in Moscow, Soviet Union, on 7 June 1981.
1. Arianny Celeste-Penelope Lopez Marquez, known professionally as Arianny Celeste is an American ring girl and model. On May 26, 2012, Celeste made her UFC debut in 2006 at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada. Celeste has modeled for magazines such as Maxim, FHM, Sports Illustrated, Fighter’s Only Magazine and Playboy. Celeste was arrested in Las Vegas on a domestic violence charge with regards to an alleged fight between her and her boyfriend.