The ‘king of the North‘ has completed 30 years today. ‘Richard Madden’ better known as Prince Kit in Disney’s Cinderella. He had also played an iconic character ‘Robb Stark’ in HBO’s Game of thrones- season 3. His action film ‘Bastille Day’ just got release in this April 2016, in which he played the character of Michael Mason. Apart from this he has a pretty straight- forward professional background.
Richard was very shy as a kid and he entered into this field to overcome his shyness. When he was 11 he joined Paisley Arts Center’s youth theater program to develop his skills. He graduated from the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in 2007. In 2009 Richard won the Scottish Style Award for Most Stylish Male and was also named one of Scotland’s “most eligible men” by the Scotsman newspaper in 2010.
Here are the 10 quotes by Richard Madden that define his life
1. When I’m not working, I like to be comfortable. I do like to dress smart, but comfort is important. – Richard Madden.
2. Typically in ‘Game of Thrones’ people who are honest and just do things for the right reasons tend not to survive. – Richard Madden.
3. Google is the enemy. I would tell that to anyone who enjoys any TV show like ‘Game of Thrones’ to avoid it; it spoils so many story-lines. – Richard Madden.
4. You have to throw yourself into a situation of trust with these things, especially that first day when you don’t know someone and you’re on a massive Disney Hollywood movie set. – Richard Madden.
5. It’s nice to have recognition for doing a good job, but at the end of the day, I’m just an actor and I’m doing my job and I’m always trying to get better at doing that job. – Richard Madden.
6. I try to live honestly in every aspect of my life, which can make things a bit more complicated, right? – Richard Madden.
7. One of the most beautiful things about ‘Game of Thrones’ is it’s told from so many different points of view, and these characters can convince you that what they’re doing is right. But they’re only showing you a bit of the picture, and when you see it from another character’s point of view you may switch allegiances. – Richard Madden.
8. Cinderella could not be more wonderful, as a woman. You’re with her, the whole film. I had to create a guy that was worthy of her affections, and that was difficult. – Richard Madden.
9. I think often I learn the most from other people’s mistakes. If I’m in the audience watching an actor and thinking, ‘I don’t believe you,’ I spend the rest of the play working out why I don’t believe them. – Richard Madden.
10. You act at being a man, and before you know it, you are one. – Richard Madden.
Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Madden !!