Babes from the world of sports.. Here are the list of Sexiest Sports Women according to Funsack.com
10. Francesca Jean “Fran” Halsall is a British freestyle and butterfly swimmer who has competed at the Olympics, World Championships, European Championships, and Commonwealth Games. Francesca Halsall wins bronze in the 50m freestyle to give Great Britain their only swimming medal of the 2013 World Championships.
9. Ana Ivanovic is a Serbian tennis player ranked No. 1 in the world in 2008. As of August 12, 2013, she is no. 15 in the Women’s Tennis Association rankings for singles and unranked in doubles.
8. Stefanie Maria Graf (Steffi Graf) is a former World No. 1 female tennis player. Graf is the only player to have won all four Grand Slam singles tournaments (Wimbledon, the US Open, the French Open and the Australian Open) at least four times each. In total, Graf won 22 Grand Slam singles titles, second among male and female players only to Margaret Court’s 24. She married former World No. 1 men’s tennis player Andre Agassi in October 2001.
7. Tanith Jessica Louise Belbin is a Canadian-American ice dancer. Though born in Canada, she holds dual citizenship and has competed for the United States since she began skating with Benjamin Agosto in 1998.
5. Maria Yuryevna Sharapova is a Russian professional tennis player who as of August 26, 2013 is ranked World No. 3 by the Women’s Tennis Association and is the top Russian player. She has won 3 Grand Slam titles (2004 Wimbledon, 2006 US Open, and 2008 Australian Open).
Check out next part of this article Sexiest Sports Women – II